Shipping & Returns
The placing of an order at Articulosdepoker.com, implies the acceptance by the client of the legal conditions that we attach.
Articulosdepoker.com, you will not send any order until you verify that the payment of the same has been made.
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made at the time when the carrier has made the products available to the customer and the customer has signed the document of conformity of delivery. The customer will be obliged to check and verify the condition of the products and expose all claims that may be justified in the delivery document.
The delivery times indicated by Articulosdepoker.com, are for guidance, although our company will strive to respect these deadlines, its delay will not imply the cancellation of the order or any compensation.
Shipments are prepared as a rule on the same day of the order once the payment is confirmed and depending on the time of the request for it, you can leave at destination during that same day for purchases before 13:00, purchases made after these hours will leave the business day immediately after. From departure, deliveries will be made within 24 or 48/72 h depending on the carrier you choose.
In all cases the delivery times are understood by working days, not counting Saturdays, Sundays and holidays for them.
Articulosdepoker.com allows the return of the items only within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery, having been previously authorized by Articulosdepoker.com and confirmed by email or telephone. Please contact by these same means indicating the reasons for the return and if applicable, you must send to POSTAGE PAID to the address indicated.
For any possible incident or claim, we recommend that you send us an email to email@example.com
The rules regarding returns are regulated by the Law of 15/1/96 number 7/1996 and are as follows:
- Returns that do not come in their original packaging and with the product in perfect condition will not be accepted.
Transport damage :
If upon receipt of the goods you discover that you have transport damage, please notify the carrier immediately and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When the return is from the customer to us, the customer is responsible for any damages that may occur in transport.
In-store pickup and cash payment
- Collection in store: By opting for this method, customers avoid paying shipping costs, for this, as its name suggests, customers must collect their purchase by their own means at the facilities of our store, arranging in advance the day and time of collection.
- Cash payments (only for in-store pickups): You can opt for this form of payment, by committing to collect your purchases at the premises of our store and pay them with cash at the time of withdrawal.
Canary Islands shipments, taxes, tariffs
About the purchases that may be made by Canarian residents and under current law, the special characteristics due to their extra-peripheral situation are recorded:
- Purchases in this store will not have any charge for taxes, these will be passed on as they pass through customs and paid by the customer upon delivery of the goods. This tax will correspond to the IGIC (Canary Islands General Indirect Tax), whose rate is 7%
- Shipments to the Canary Islands involve a management fee for customs transits (clearance) both out of the peninsula (Madrid) and entry into the Canary Community. This fee will be passed on to the buyer and paid by the same upon delivery of the goods.
- Shipments made by Correos include in the price of transport the customs management fee of departure (€ 12.84), therefore, this must be considered as paid. The customs management fee for entry into the Canary Islands will be paid by the buyer upon delivery of the goods in the amount of € 12.84 additional, VAT not included plus the corresponding IGIC on the amount of the purchase.
- Shipments made through Correos Express, the management fees will be paid upon delivery of the goods by the buyer. These will correspond to the following amounts plus the corresponding IGIC on the amount of the purchase:
Airway: Entrance office, 23,31 € - VAT not included.
Sea: Entrance office, 26,31 € VAT - not included.